Job LocationGiftland Mall/Jade's Wok
The Cook is responsible for assisting with the preparation of meals on a daily basis, purchasing supplies for the kitchen, and ensuring sanitation standards are upheld.
Must be able to work from 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Certificate in Cookery or Culinary Arts
- Must have a valid food Handler’s Certificate
- Two (2) years as a Cook in a hotel, restaurant or a commercial kitchen
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are Stored appropriately
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping the Chief.
- Assisting with food order from time to time.
- Restocking of goods in the kitchen from the stock room.
- Ensure kitchen is clean at all times.
- Ensure all food preparation are completed for the next shift or day.
- Assist is all area necessary within the Kitchen/preparation area.
- Ensure all equipment are turn off at all times.
- Any other related tasks assigned
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY