Health, Safety & Environmental Officer (HSE Officer)
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
To ensuring the maintenance of a safe and environmentally sound working conditions for employees; whilst ensuring a keen focus on meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Health, Safety & Environment (or related field).
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field
- Develop, promote and implement HSE policies, procedures and plans, in line with organizational and Guyanese legislative requirements.
- Fully understanding of and promotes the awareness and implementation of safety policy/procedures and ensuring it is being followed
- Recommend improvements to the Safety Management System, emergency response plans, and health and environmental programs
To Be discussed at interview
Lot 36 Delhi Street,
Prashad Nagar, Georgeotwn Guyana.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY