Trainee Copier Technician
Job LocationLot 127 'A' Quamina Street, Georgetown
Under the supervision of the Technician you will be required to function in a technical capacity , that is, equipment management.
- Good communications skills
- A commitment to ongoing training
- Good time management
- Good organisational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
- 5 Subjects CXC Grade 1-3(Inclusive of Mathematics, English A & Information Technology)
- Team Player
Main Duties – Trainee Copier Technician
- Call up in the mornings to all the locations to check on individual machine status,
keep record of the problems that are being related by 9:00am:
- Updating daily machine count from the various locations as follows:
- Document Centre, Quamina Street
- Document Centre, Croal Street
- Document Centre, New Amsterdam
3. Stock Room Inventory control and monitor stock to ensure no part or
consumable is exhausted, re-order level to be given to the Managers so parts
can be requested in a timely manner.
4. Updating machine files according to the job sheets and requisitions on the system along with the manual record.
5. Preparing of requisitions for parts to be taken from the stockroom and ensuring all the job sheets for the respective requisitions are signed and completed properly.
6. Record and complete job sheets for the testing and servicing of fax machines and printers brought in by external clients.
7. Installation of fax machines etc. purchased by clients whenever necessary.
8. Troubleshooting of problems that may arise at the various centers so that problems can be resolved posthaste.
9. Any other task that may arise pertaining to machines at the various locations.
Attractive Salary and Benefits package
Applications can be sent to our Corporate Office located at Lot 127 'A' Quamina Street, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY