Job LocationBaganara Island Resort
As a cook, your main purpose would be to prepare meals to excellent quality and satisfaction of Guests at the resort.
1. Three (3) subjects CXC/GCE.
2. Certificate in catering from a recognized Institution.
3. Three (3) years experience in catering and & food preparation.
4. Must have a valid Food Handler’s Certificate.
1.Follow the Company’s Policies and Procedures at all times.
2. Responsible for the maintenance of meal cards and complete records of all meals prepared.
3. Responsible for kitchen stock accountability and inventory.
4. Responsible for maintaining good standards of hygiene in the kitchen .
Applications invited via email: email@example.com
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY