Lead Warehouse Inventory Associate
Job LocationDurban Street, Werk-en-Rust
A supervisory position in which you oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the cargo department to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Emphasis should be placed on quality, safety and timeliness in the carrying out of duties.
1) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2) Experience managing inventory or freight.
3) At least 3 years in a supervisory position where you had to train/guide others.
4) Quick learner with the ability to multi-task and efficiently problem solve.
5) Adapts easily to various people and environments.
6) Must be available to work extended hours when needed and lift heavy packages (up to 75 pounds).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction by maintaining exceptional quality controls in the receiving, processing and distribution of packages.
• Devising adequate systems for the processing and organizing of cargo.
• Manage customer queries and complaints pertaining to in transit packages.
• Coordinate with freight forwarding partners regarding general tracking inquiries and the identification of missing/ unreceived cargo.
• Maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
• Assessing and reporting on the performance of junior cargo agents.
• Maintaining records on documentation for easy accessibility.
• Provide and implement solutions for process improvement in the cargo department.
• Coach, train and supervise junior staff on company systems and procedures for the proper execution of duties.
• Tracking inventory and contacting customers to improve the collection time for cargo.
• Coordinate with other team leaders to ensure uniformity in the quality of service offered to customers.
• Constantly assessing departmental operations for quality deficiencies and executing improvements when necessary.
• Contributing to team efforts by providing new creative ideas, suggestions and feedback to enhance the services offered by BAC Couriers.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Will be discussed during the interview.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us why you're the right person for the job.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY