Account Reciavable and Collections Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
American Services Group, a Canadian Company, establishing operations in Georgetown Guyana in September 2019, is looking for a full time Account Receivable and Collections Clerk for our offshore office.
The hours of work will be based on our Canadian Operations Schedule Monday to Friday 9a.m to 5p.m and under Canadian Work Calendar.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 1 year worked experience in an Accounts Receivable position
- Must have online QuickBooks experience
- Collections experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite, in particular Excel & Outlook
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, Americanized accent
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Great phone etiquettes and conflict management skills
- Problem solver – we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- Fast learner, and can multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment
- Self-driven with the ability to meet your required targets
- Team player and adaptable individual with strong work ethic
- Willingness to undertake new challenges, think creatively, problem-solve and recommend improvements in a dynamic environment
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make outbound collection calls and send collections-related emails to customers
- Primary contact for inbound calls on the accounting queue and voicemails
- Resolve customer inquiries; monitor accounts for non-payment or other irregularities
- Work with Sales & Customer Service departments relating to issues with customer payments
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with company financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Submit monthly reports for write-off accounts
- Provide weekly feedback to management
- Other duties as may be assigned by the company
Competitive Compensation, ongoing training and support
Send us your resume at: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY