Software Engineer (Web)
Job LocationMon Repos, East Coast Demerara
As a Software Engineer, you’ll get to work on products that help major companies and organizations in Guyana manage their entire businesses. You’ll be able to work on up-and-coming products that have the potential to impact millions of persons around the world. You’ll get the opportunity to work and collaborate with other passionate developers to bring the most delightful and useful services and apps to life.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good communication skills and team mindset
- Proficient understanding of clean code principles
- Working knowledge of GIT, Linux and the Unix Command Line
- Prior software development experience working throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
As our Software Engineer, you will:
- Bring feature ideas to life
- Design and implement new user-facing features in large, complex applications.
- Build reusable libraries and frameworks that support authentication, co-presence, and general business needs.
- Optimize applications to handle high-scale usage.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
Submit application via email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY