Lawn Care Operative
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Lawn Care Operative carries out high standard of lawn care. He/she will be responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds for various commercial and residential property.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Secondary Education.
- Previous experience in a similar field.
- Driver’s license would be an asset.
- Customer service oriented.
- Lawn care equipment knowledge (such as grass cutter, etc.)
- Hard working with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a supportive team.
- Ability to do physical work; stoop, stand and bend for long periods.
- Must possess a wide array of technical expertise.
- Ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adhere to procedures.
- Perform groundskeeping duties.
- Litter picking grassed areas before cutting grass.
- Cutting of grass with a grass cutter or riding a lawnmower (dependent on location) and tidying area after.
- Cutting of hedges and pruning when required, taking care and attention.
- Cleaning of all tools and equipment after use.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY