Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax, Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen
The Stationery Supervisor supervises the process for product re-stocking of shelves, maintaining planograms, promo planners, price changes, ad set-up and general cleaning and maintenance. The Stationery Supervisor is also responsible for the efficient operation of the shift, adherence to loss prevention policies and to maintain established company standards for store appearance, presentation and condition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- Must have stationery experience
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in field and management position
(Include but not limited to):
- Responsible for general merchandising and stock control.
- Assist the Stationery Manager to manage the sales team which includes training and development of staff.
- Assist with hitting sales target and implementing strategies to improve. Assist with managing the Wholesale division to ensure all orders (corporate, government and customer) are managed from the point of requisition to delivery with total efficiency.
- Ensure Customer Service standards are upheld and assist the Stationery Manager with handling queries and complaints.
- Assist with managing the drivers and entire co-ordination of deliveries and pickups.
- Assist with managing the stationery furniture division.
- Work with the Stationery Manager to ensure the store and warehouse bonds are properly managed.
- Assist with all local and overseas purchases by working closely with procurement and the supply chain team.
- Recommend new product lines based on customer and trend analysis.
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and also required to report any unsafe working conditions to management.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY