Job Location110 E Durban Street, Werk-en-Rust
Ensuring that all aspects of customer service and care are applied when handling customer packages. IF APPLYING, PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL BY THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FOR THE FIRST PHASE OF THE INTERVIEW PROCESS.
General skills required:
1) Knowledge of basic Mathematics.
2) Must be articulate with good writing and comprehension skills.
3) Great attention to detail.
4) Fast learner as it is an environment with a quick pace.
5) Must be able to lift packages weighing 75 pounds or more.
- Interface and maintain good relationships with customers, customs brokers, drivers, and delivery personnel.
- Maintain reliable communications with customers regarding changes in pick-up and delivery schedules and provide status updates.
- Coordinate the release of goods and delivery to customers
- Manage and update system.
- Provide quotations to customers
- Oversee all cargo processed in and out.
- Lift very heavy packages up to 75 pounds.
Salary and benefits will be discussed during interview.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Indicate the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY