Human Resources/Admin Officer
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources/Admin Officer, who can provide day-to-day support to the Human Resources department in the execution of its functions. General areas of support include: succession planning, recruitment, appraisal, training & performance management, developing, implementing & enforcing company policies; counseling employees, interpreting & advising management on employment laws, and other duties as required.
- Diploma, from an accredited University, in Human Resources Management, Communication, Business Administration, Business Management or other related field.
- Five (5) C.S.E.C subjects including English & Mathematics.
- Two (2) years’ experience within the human resources function of a small/medium sized private sector organization.
- Must have basic experience administering payroll and maintaining employees’ records.
- PC skills, familiar with relevant spreadsheets and software packages such as Peachtree, Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Access and Outlook would be ideal.
- Excellent oral, written & interpersonal communication skills.
This individual provides general support in executing all activities/responsibilities set forth by the Human Resources and Administration department. Some general responsibilities include the following:
- Policy development, documentation and implementation
- Regulatory compliance
- Company employee communication
- Employee personal records
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee services and counseling
- Employee relationship management services
- Development of the Human resources department
- Reports and analysis
- Administrative duties
- Other additional duties assigned from time to time.
Attractive remuneration package offered.
Applications can be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager,
W & T George & Company Ltd,
32-33 Regent & Hinck Streets,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY