Job Location31 High & Hadfield Street, Georgetown
The Stockroom Supervisor oversees and ensures the effective completion of deliveries, other related stock tasks and the supervision of the Repairs Team, while achieving productivity levels and maintaining SVS standards.
1. Computer literate
2. 6 CXC/CSEC subjects, Mathematics and English Grade 1-3 included
3. 3-5 Years Experience in Inventory Management/Warehouse Management
4. Technical/mechanical knowledge of hardware/industrial items would be an asset
5. Must be fit and able to lift and pack heavy goods
6. Critical thinker with a positive attitude
1. Inventory Management
2. Employee Training and Development
3. Employee Performance Management
4. Supervision of the Repairs Center
5. Monthly Analysis of Products within the Repairs Center
6. Submission of Proposals for the Improvement of the Stockroom and Repairs Cente
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Stockroom Supervisor” or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager / General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown, no later than September 30, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY