Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The cleaner is responsible for performing janitorial duties for building and related areas. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques is essential.
- Must be able to work Shifts
- Sound Secondary Education
One (1) year experience in a similar position would be an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Sweeping and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Make sure all washrooms are tidy and have tissue and soap liquid at all times. Check customer washroom every half hour and ensure the proper supplies are restocked as needed.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Ensure the storage area are kept in a clean and tidy and safe condition.
- All cleaning equipment should store appropriately at the mop sinks area
- Any other duty may assigns from time to time by Management.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY