Job LocationRuimveldt, Georgetown
Massy Technologies (Guyana) Ltd. is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual for the following
position: HSE Coordinator
- First degree or equivalent internationally recognized certifications in relevant HSE disciplines from a recognized institution is preferred. A first degree in a non-HSE field would be considered if HSE Certifications have also been acquired.
- Two- three years’ experience in an HSE capacity beyond entry level is preferable
- Qualification/ capability to conduct HSE training inclusive of certified training would be an asset
- Knowledge in keeping with industry and legal and international requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Occupational accident investigation experience is preferred
- Contractor management experience is preferred.
- HSE Training experience would be an asset
- Experience in conducting HSE audits would be considered an asset
- Provides overall support to the Regional HSE Director/ General Manager and HSE Core Team from a strategic and operational perspective
- Preparation, execution and submission of all required activities and subsequent reports in agreed time frames inclusive of audits, inspections, risk assessments, trends, analysis, budgets, investigation reports, etc.
- Ensures applicable management systems (ISO 45001, etc.) are implemented, maintained, audited and improved in collaboration with the HSE Core Team.
- Assists in the implementation process, audits and continuous improvements upon the environmental aspect of HSE.
- Takes all practicable measures to ensure adherence to relevant legislative, external and internal HSE requirements inclusive of applicable national and international standards as deemed necessary.
- Ensures the HSE Culture is developed and sustained in collaboration with the HSE Unit (e.g. HSE Month, newsletter and overall A.L.I.V.E. initiatives)
- Ensure HSE information in relation to procedures, policies etc. are current, applicable to the nature and scope of the organization and are disseminated adequately with consideration to document management protocols
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Pension, Medical and
non-contributory Life Insurance Plans.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements and experience should send their
applications to the:
The Human Resource Department
Massy Technologies (Guyana) Ltd.
TO REACH NO LATER THAN August 25, 2019
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY