Job LocationUniversal PlayPark,Giftland Mall, Turkeyen
The incumbent is responsible for monitoring the playground area, assisting customers, ensuring a clean, safe and secure environment for children to enjoy.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- One (1) year of customer service experience.
- Experience working with children at a daycare or at a school as a teacher aide preferred.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Providing a positive learning environment.
- Providing excellent front desk customer service.
- Greeting and interacting with patrons, answering questions and facility information.
- Check recreational equipment.
- Monitor activities in the building and play areas.
- Insure that children meet height requirement to use the playground.
- An adult must accompany and supervise the child at all times.
- Ensure no running, hitting, or fighting is allowed in the playground.
- Explained courteously the playground policy to any parent whose child does not meet requirements.
- Any other administrative tasks and recreational program related duties as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY