- Report to work prior to 8:30am daily
- Supervise team members to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch
- Preparation of performance reports
- Maintains the standard image of Digicel and The Cell
- Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintain
- Attend meeting and trainings when required
- Have weekly meetings with staff to give updates and reminders in areas where improvement is needed.
- A minimum of one out door sale per month
- Perform any other relevant duties as assign from time to time
5 Subject CSEC
Diploma in Business Management
25 years or older
2 Years Experience in Sales/Retail will be an asset
Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Welcomes customers to the store in a prompt and professional manner.
- Determines the customer’s wants and needs through observation and interaction.
- Provides up-to-date information on the products and service offered.
- Addresses customers’ objections and queries in a professional manner.
- Close the sale ensuring customer satisfaction achieved.
- Maintain a clean, welcoming and pleasant store atmosphere.
- Ensure store performance and targets are met and surpass
- Reconcile the daily sales
- Reconcile the daily inventory accurately and efficiently ensuring you balance with ARIA
- Prepare weekly work schedules for the team
- Oversees and responds to customers complaints and request daily
- Ensure daily rechecks in VDocs are done and all transactions are correctly posted
- Prepare day off schedules and Stationary List
Will be dicussed at interview
Kindly send application to:
Strand New Amsterdam, Digicel
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY