Junior Audit Clerk
Job LocationGiftland Mall, Lot 1 Plantation Pattensen E.C.D
The Junior Audit Clerk is responsible for executing Audits as per Audit Plan and conducting tests on Internal Controls as to ensure compliance with established systems and procedures within the Giftland Group.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of passes in Mathematics, Principles of Accounts and English (Grade 1-2)
- Pursuance of certificate in Accounting or any related discipline would be a plus.
Experience: At least one (1) year experience in a similar position.
- Undertaking audits in the field of Inventory Management, Receivables, Payables, Payroll, Cash Control, Asset Management and others.
- Conduct field Audits in the operations of the Company with a view of detecting non-compliance in the processes. Field Audits include periodic Asset verifications, Fuel Dips, Concessions Meter Readings verifications.
- Conducting regular stock counts and reconciliations with an aim to ensure physical inventory is consistent with systematic inventory records.
- General Observations and Merchandising checks
- Maintain and update Audit Files as per the audit dept. requirement.
- Identify and provide recommendations in areas where there can be improvements in the systems.
- Always ensure that the Assets of Giftland are safeguarded by reporting promptly to management the slightest observation which suggests that this vital area is being compromised.
- May be required to visit other outer location from time to time. (Montrose Bond)
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Application deadline: December 7, 2019
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY