PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED
Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR SENIOR - MEDICAL
- MUST BE PATIENT, KIND AND COMPASSIONATE
- BE ABLE TO LIVE ON WORK SITE, FLEXIBLE SYSTEM
- PROFESSIONALISM REQUIRED
- JOB LOCATION: WEST COAST BERBICE, REGION NO.5
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Ability to deal with patient including the elderly
- Paid experience: that is; Personal Assistant paid experience during previous employment.
- Skills or certifications in First Aid, CPR.
- A nursing interim or Physician's assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant/Nursing Student or Practicing RN or Senior Care Assistant.
- Organising and arranging travel to and from appointments and any other travels.
- Liaising with Manager/Employer, Doctor and other members.
- Ensure that all personal matters/duties are being handled appropriately.
- Assisting with personal duties.
- Managing dietary/food preparation: shopping and administrative duties.
- Personal supervision: providing constant companionship and general supervision.
- Packing for trips.
- Health monitoring: following a care plan.
- Transportation: arranging to and from activities, running errands.
- Excellent salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible system.
- Very comfortable and secure environment.
Apply to Executive Office Services, Lot 82 Albert Street, Bourda, Georgetown. Tel: (592) 623-3574.
Visit office for application form and interview between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
OR: Email us at: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY