It Sales Manager
Meet or exceed sales targets by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating and negotiating quotes, contracts, payment, and delivery milestones. Maintain a database of contact information by following the sales workflow in CRMs. Proposing sales strategies/workflow improvements, and communicating product value to clients.
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- English in advanced Level;
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics;
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Competency in Google Office applications including Doc, Sheet, and HoneyBook;
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment;
- Good understanding of Web Design and Development cycles;
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty;
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends;
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process;
- Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HoneyBook, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Promote the organization and products/services. Demonstrate the benefits of company offerings.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs as well as coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Stay current on company offerings/services and industry trends
- Find, suggest, and develop new markets and improving sales.
- Develop quotes; price schedules for quotes(milestones) and proposals for clients.
- Update Upwork accounts: Profile Descriptions, Portfolio, Reviews.
- Monitor Upwork and other company channels' success levels ex. Upwork Job Success Score
- Create new sales accounts on different channels: ex. Upwork
- Negotiate all estimations and contracts with prospective clients.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
Please, send your CV on email email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY