Business Development Officer
We are recruiting an experienced, business savvy, goal-focused, and hardworking Business Development Officer to assist in acquiring new business and the development of our Video Lottery Terminals (VLT’s) market.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a business development capacity.
- Associate degree in Marketing or Management.
- Relevant experience of three (3) years in a Retail Sales or Marketing environment with heavy customer interface may be in the absence of a formal degree.
- Sales / Marketing experience in the Retail/wholesales industry is an advantage.
- Formal training in Customer service and the ability to deliver a high level of service.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Expert knowledge of local area business networks and location.
- Expert knowledge of customer base and proficient in market analysis.
- Ability to analyze mathematical data.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Dynamic report-writing and presentation skills.
- Sound verbal, written, and listening communications.
- Able to self manage effectively.
- Good time management.
- Flexible working schedule.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's licence and a vehicle.
- Daily and consistently, explores the market for new locations and subsequently creates a list of Agents ready for deployment.
- Assist with the introduction of new products and in developing the content of market and promotional materials.
- Works with agents in evaluating promotions.
- Prepares overall site surveys for the placement of VLT's and VLT related equipment to operations, to aid in installation.
- Assists in the implementation and/or deployment of promotional materials.
- Provides timely field feedback regarding Agent practices, ideas, and issues.
- Provides leads in signing up a new agent contract.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 27, 2020.
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY