Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
Manage the University student database systems, and to be responsible for the development of effective administration and reporting of student information.
- Minimum of a degree in Business/Public Management or a related field.
- At least two (2) years experience working as Documentation Assistant.
- Competent in MS Office Suites.
- People oriented and results driven
- Oversee the annual production of student transcripts and the Diploma Supplement.
- Develop a broad awareness of the external and internal regulatory frame work including the Student Regulations and Procedures, and a detailed understanding of areas pertinent to the post holder’s responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of all other areas of the Academic Registry and to work collaboratively with other members of the team in the delivery of an integrated service.
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times and to ensure the confidentiality and security of all personal and sensitive information in line with the Universities Data Protection policy within courses and Registry.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the Documentation's Office activities (e.g., supervising staff, record maintenance, student data maintenance, registration).
To be discussed at Interview
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to Roshinie.firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-265-7651 / 265-7652 / 265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY