Senior Receiving Clerk
Job LocationFoodmaxx Supermarket, Giftland Mall, Turkeyen.
The Senior Receiving Clerk is responsible for deliveries, checking delivery content against the shipping invoice, addressing and resolving any problems with shipments, stocks or transfers, and works with both customers and distributors to address any shipping and delivery issues.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- At least six months experience in a similar position
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Supervise the Junior Receiving Clerk
- Ensure all goods is received and checked off in a timely manner.
- Ensure all goods is moved to its respective area on the floor.
- Ensure all returns outward/Exchanges done according to the company standard.
- Schedule shifts and days off for Porter and Receiving Clerk.
- Ensure sample is pulled and properly label.
- Inspect quality of items that is received.
- Work with production team to check items to enter into the system.
- Ensure all goods is move to its respective area on the floor/Kitchen/Meat Prep or Baker.
- Ensure all invoices are checked and received into the system.
- Make contact with supplier to rectify issue like damages/expired/shortage/ incorrect invoice/Credit Note etc.
- Monitor Junior Receiving Clerk and assist to train them.
- Assists in offloading shipments from delivery truck/containers.
- Ensure that receiving area is clean and organized at all time.
- Assists in any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY