Job LocationLot 3 North Road, Georgetown. Guyana
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our team of professionals. The position is responsible for promoting our products and services and negotiating contracts with our clients.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience and success in Customer Service and Commission Sales.
- A Diploma in Communication Studies or Forestry.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to handle confidential client information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
- Excellent speaking abilities
- Exceptional ability to effectively manage various timelines, deadlines, and priorities.
- Prior knowledge in architectural and designing and/or the wood and furniture industry would be an asset.
- Confidently speak with customers, follow up and follow through with their requests and leave them feeling delighted.
- Meet and surpass sales targets.
- Generate business leads through promotional activities, identify clients’ needs, and provide them with product information.
- Monitor market conditions and product innovations with a view to remain competitive.
- Assist in the supervision of projects, provide solutions to clients during projects, and provide ongoing after-sales support.
- Assist in managing the business’s social media accounts
- Compensation: Starting salary of $100,000.00 monthly and be a part of the company’s generous incentive program.
- Limitless Growth Opportunities: continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
- Group Health Insurance.
Email your application and CV to email@example.com before July 7, 2020
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY