Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
To provide managment support in operating procedures of business office. To develop strategies the allow company to efficiently operate in a seamless manner by streamlining tasks. Oversee, analyse, design operations aimed at improving company operations. Ensure compliance of all staffing requirements, government requirements and all other relevant legal matter related to operating company.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or equivalent qualification from a reputable university or territorial institution. Information technology background a plus.
Minimum five years’ experience in the management of technology driven company, with at least three years involvement in project management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to analyse problems and develop sound problem-solving models
- Ability to exhibit initiative and to execute difficult projects in the face of significant constraints and adversity
- In depth knowledge and experience of operations and project management methods
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Knowledge of business management/administration process
- Demonstrable leadership skills
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITY:
The responsibilities of the office manager – are outlined as follows:
Responsible for the supervision of all operational responsibilities as they relate the company and its supporting infrastructure.
Responsible for managing all staff members and their operations.
Responsible for providing all resources to ensure that staff has adequate provisions to operate and function.
Responsible for liaising with CEO on all matters relating to company, its office location(s) and assets.
Responsible to providing CEO with all reports on timely basis, related to operations of the company and its staff members.
Responsible for brokering interaction between company and its customers while ensuring that all customers receive the best services and support.
Responsibility for supervision, monitoring all company customers, contracts and assets.
Responsibility for supervision, monitoring of all outsourced company jobs.
Routine duties include:
- Directly supervises in-house and outsourced staff to ensure efficient, smart and productive management of company operations and customers.
- Performs administrative tasks associated with procurement and management of materials and services required for continual functioning of company office.
- Manages relationships with external service providers.
- Researches, designs and implements systems and or strategies for delivery of new services and upgrades to existing services in order to maintain services levels in the face of changing demands of company clients.
- Develops budgets for operations, and management of company operations.
- To perform other related duties and responsibilities consistent with the purpose and level of the post.
Based on qualifications and experience
Email all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY