Job LocationGiftland Mall/Movietowne Mall
Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards and policies as well as processing sales and cash register operations efficiently. In addition, employee is responsible for safeguarding company assets and adhering to company policies and procedures.
At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
At least six (6) months to one (1) year experience as a cashier in an Automated Point of Sale Environment.
Basic PC Knowledge
Good math skills
Strong communication and time management skills
Must be able to work on SHIFT ROTATION.
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
3. Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
4. Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
5. Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
6. Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
7. Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
8. Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
9. Return all items on counter at the end of each day.
10. Assist when unoccupied in getting change for other cashiers.
11. Comply with inventory control procedures
12. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by manager or supervisor.
Attractive Based on Qualification and Experience.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY