Job LocationEccles East Bank Demerara
Gas station managers oversee the daily operations of gas stations and act as leaders for the station’s employees and the assistant managers who work under them. Gas station managers also set employee schedules, manage fuel/inventory shipments, hire/train/fire employees, maintain the station’s budget and coordinate with the station’s owner/corporate management.
In addition to administering the operations of gas stations, gas station managers must ensure that safety and security protocols are met by customers and employees, and that fuel prices are set correctly each day according to market conditions, to beat competitors and to meet management requirements.
The manager is responsible for the entire operation running smoothly and ensuring the needs of customers and employees are met.
- Five(5) years experience in such field
- customer service training
- CXC, GCE Maths and english
- Mature, honest and reliable candidates only
- Inventory management(dipping of fuel trucks and underground tanks) on every shift,keeping meticulous records,
- scheduling and planning
- Sales call daily to customers
- Maintain daily targets
- Health and safety policies
- Security protocols
Will be discussed at interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY