Full-Stack Web Developer\Graphic Designer
Job LocationHadfield St, Georgetown
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure, our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work, has previously developed visual concepts and has the ability to create visual assets to be used in campaigns, websites or for our client’s purposes.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Laravel or similar framework
- Degree in Computer Science\similar relevant IT Certifications or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Power B-I or similar reporting tools would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of GIT and the Linux command line would be considered an asset
- Must be comfortable working with Frontend and backend Development (Full-Stack)
- Working knowledge of Graphic Design systems such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar application considered an asset
- Good attention to detail.
- Creativity and knowledge of information technology
- Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
- Assist with the management and creation of courses within our online LMS platform.
- Monitor and maintain company websites.
- Oversee the websites functionality and performance.
- Coordinate all website activity.
- Post content and keep social media platforms engaged.
- Respond to messages and queries.
- Create posters for company activities.
- Work in collaboration with other technical staff.
- Communication of plans and strategies across the team.
- Work on new software projects as requested.
- Assist with any additional tasks.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY