Job LocationGiftland Mall/Movietowne Mall
The Driver supports delivery operations by safely operating vehicle. In addition, employee is responsible for safeguarding company assets and adhering to company policies and procedures.
Sound Secondary Education
At least five (5) years driving experience with a clean driving history.
Must possess a valid driver’s license for Motor Lorry/Car.
Must Display a positive and responsible attitude.
Strong communication and time management skills
Must be able to work on SHIFT ROTATION.
1. Conducting daily inspection of assigned vehicle before departing the compound.
2. Safely delivering orders to customers and picking up goods within assigned geographical areas.
3. Transporting staff and visitors as per work schedule.
4. Reporting any accidents, damages and injuries sustained while operating vehicles in a timely manner.
5. Reporting any vehicle defects.
6. Cleaning of vehicles’ cabs and interiors.
7. Assisting with the unloading and delivery of goods to customers.
8. Any other relevant duties which may be assigned from time to time.
9. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by manager or supervisor
Attractive Based on Qualification and Experience.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Recruitment Team A. Ally & Sons Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY