Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
Equipment coordinator responsibilities will include designing, developing, managing and maintaining Mall Equipment such as Central Air-Conditioning Units, Split AC Units, Elevators, Escalators, Service Lifts, Electronic Sliding Doors, other maintenance equipment and vehicles not excluding electrical control systems, machinery and equipment
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or similar certificates from a recognized institution
- HSE/OHSS Training
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and technical experience.
- Experience with all classes of electrical machines and Electrical system design.
- Knowledge in Power generation systems and applied technologies
- Ensure that operators perform pre-checks on all equipment at the start-up of their shift and submit completed Checklists within and designated timeline.
- Collect, analyse, sort and prioritize completed forms at the beginning of each shift and ensure safety critical items are repaired prior to being released to operations.
- Achieve maximum equipment availability in the shifts by ensuring that operations is aware of expected equipment release times to keep operators on standby.
- Identify workplace hazards and develop control measures to prevent incidents;
- Familiarize and adhere to safety roles and responsibilities;
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the workplace
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY