Broker / Administrative Officer
Job LocationLot 1 & 2 Public Road, Caledonia, East Bank Demerara
Are you an experienced Broker/ Administrative Officer looking to use your knowledge and experience in a reputable Company where it is valued?
Do you work well under pressure, demonstrate strong ability for managing workload under aggressive deadlines and are obsessed?
If you’ve answered yes to the above, then this position is absolutely for you. The opportunity is currently yours to build a lasting career with a reputable Organization where career upward mobility and opportunity for personal growth and development are limitless.
We are looking for a competent and committed Broker/ Administrative Officer to effectively & efficiently manage the Company’s Export & Import functions, and to assist with executing daily administrative support tasks.
The ideal candidate must be a hard-working professional, aptly able to undertake the Brokerage function & a variety of office support tasks and possessed of excellent client-facing communication skills. The incumbent must be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to details and discretion, as well as possessing the creative knack for incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- A minimum of five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English Language (Grades 1- 3).
- Certified Broker License.
- 3+ years professional experience as a Broker.
- Have requisite knowledge & experience using ASYCUDA World.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Requisite experience working in the Natural Resources Industry will be an asset
The incumbent will be responsible for effectively executing the following tasks:
- Prepare, process and follow through with all export & import documentations
- Assist with revenue collections and payment of the company's expenditures in a timely manner.
- Create, update, and maintain records & files ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Maintain office schedule by picking-up and delivering documents and items using motor cycle.
- Assist with bank deposits and withdrawals and update impress petty cash system.
Attractive Remuneration package
Group Medical Insurance Plan
Access to Company-Sponsored Educational Scholarship Program
Continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
Email your Application and CV to Mr. Dwayne Musa - Operations Manager at: email@example.com
Deliver your Application and CV in person to:
Lot 1 & 2 Public Road, Caledonia
East Bank Demerara
Those who have the relevant qualification & experience are encouraged to apply.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY