Job LocationGiftland Mall
The Kitchen Assistant is responsible for preparing ingredients and meals. In addition, ensuring that the kitchen is clean and operational.
- Must have a valid Food Handler's Certificate
- Sound Secondary education.
- Six (6) months experience in a similar position would be an asset
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts.
- Disposing of garbage.
- Preparing finger foods.
- Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY