Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
We are looking for an ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST for a full-time position in our partner company. The ideal candidate should be well rounded in Accounting Principles and Practices, be familiar with Taxation, Payroll and Quickbooks.
The ideal candidate (male or female) should have 3-5 years’ experience, CAT or ACCA level II and is knowledge in the above areas.
Accounting & Quickbooks Familiarity
- Cash & Bank Transactions and Exchange Rate
- Exchange gains & losses
- Petty Cash & Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Basic Transactional Audits
- Monthly VAT Reports Preparation
- Managing Payables & Receivables
- Cycle Preparation, Reporting & Comparisons of Income Statements, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet
- Preparation of Quotations, Invoices and Receipts
- Taxation Knowledge
- Data Entry
- Debtor & Creditor Reports
- Budgeting vs. Actuals Analysis
- Chart of Accounts
- Must be able to calculate Gross to Net and Net to Gross
- Salary Administration
- Monthly Statutory Reports for NIS & GRA
- Year-end Statutory Reports
- Employee Income Tax Returns
- Knowledge of the Income Tax Act
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Academic Support
- Paid Vacation
- Performance Incentives
All interested candidates can send CV’s on or before February 25th, 2020 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Guyana Payroll Solutions Inc.
Block XXX Mandela Avenue
Email CV’s directly to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY