Player Service Representative
Maintains effective and efficient cash handling procedures.
Maintains customer questions about game content, base and jackpot prizes, and current promotions.
Provides efficient and courteous service to all customers.
Processes player winnings
Issues receipts and places game credits on Video Lottery Terminals ( VLTs)
- Minimum of three (3) CXC or GCE 'O' level subjects at General level.
- Two (2) years' experience preferably in a sales environment.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good verbal, writing, and listening skills.
- Experienced in interacting with the general public.
- Advanced customer service and communication skills.
- Data entry skills
- Strong math and logic skills
- Sales experience
- Advance skills in cash handling procedures
- Effective time management.
- Receives cash from customers, verifies the amount received, and mount for credit to machine.
- Add credits to Video Lottery Terminals as requested and paid in advance by customers.
- At the end of a shift, balances cash received to receipts written, reconciles, and accurately reports location transactions, prior to handover.
- Notifies the supervisor or manager of any discrepancies.
- Monitors games and informs Technicians of any malfunctions.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 27, 2020.
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY