The Maid performs any combination of cleaning and domestic duties to maintain a private household, in a clean and orderly manner.
- A sound secondary education
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Honest and responsible individual
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Previous working experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Cleaning rooms, hallways, bathrooms, stairways and other living areas.
- Cleaning carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Emptying garbage bins and moving other trash and waste to disposal bins.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Sorting, washing, folding and ironing clothes.
- Wiping windows, walls and ceilings.
- Hanging draperies, moving and arranging furniture.
- Preparing and cooking meals and snacks
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen, cooking utensils and silverware.
- Any other related tasks as assigned.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications should be sent no later than Friday, June 07, 2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY