Job LocationLot 40 Lusignan, East Coast Demerara
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, the Supervisor is responsible for securing the warehouse as well as supervising the Warehouse Team.
1. Five subjects CXC (Maths and English would be preferred)
2. 2 years of experience as a Warehousing Supervision or similar
3. Valid Driver’s Licence (Lorry and Forklift)
4. Valid Police Clearance
5. Must be dependable
6. Ability to manage inventory
7. Ability to communicate (oral & written) and good interpersonal skills
8. Computer literacy
9. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
10. Ability to analyze and provide insights from data
1. Receiving of Requisition and Picking of Items as per order
2. Stocktaking and Adjustment to Stockcards based on Requisition
3. Loading and Dispatching of Items into Transportation
4. Inventory Management
5. Offloading of Containers
6. Records Management
7. Organizing and Packing of Items
8. Communicate and collaborate with other team members
9. Train, guide, and evaluate new warehouse workers
10. Housekeeping of Warehouse and Equipment (Forklift/Transportation)
Will be discussed in the interview.
Persons interested in this position should send their application by electronic mail to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Warehouse Supervisor” or submitted by hand addressed to the Admin Manager / General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY