Student Affairs Coordinator
Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
To coordinate with the respective Departments in order to resolve student issues in an effective and efficient manner
Minimum of three (3) years dealing with academic or related field
Should have good knowledge in working with Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
Must be 21 years and older
- Interpretation and implementation of University policies and regulations in student affairs.
- To make recommendations for action to line managers if necessary.
- To deal with the day-to-day operational issues associated with students, e.g. missing uniform, grooming, attire, etc.
- To deal with students arriving late to school/monitor attendance.
- To liaise with colleagues in school to organize support for students when necessary.
- To liaise with student counsellor to bring in necessary counselling for students where appropriate.
- To provide guidance for parents in helping students.
- To liaise with all staff and in particular Achievement Coordinators, Subject Leaders andTo inform colleagues about social or behavioural issues or changes affecting students when appropriate.
To be discussed at Interview
Lot 2442 Track A Providence
East Bank Demerara
Telephone #: 592-265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY