Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank of Demerara
Fernandes Guyana Enterprises Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to fill the position of Accounts Clerk.
The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Knowledge of invoicing procedures.
Education and Experience Guidelines - Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- CXC 5 Subject Grades 1-3;
- QuickBooks experience is an asset;
- 1-2 years Accounts Clerk experience;
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
- Compiles and maintains records by posting those records using QuickBooks.
- Daily balance of all delivery trucks and company own outlets.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Prepares monthly reports for sales commission, and shortages for the Human Resources Dept.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- Preparation of vouchers for petty cash and cash.
- Perform related duties as required.
Fernandes Guyana Enterprises Inc. will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join us, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Manager
Fernandes Guyana Enterprises Inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Tele: 266 5727
Email us your CV:
Subject: Merchandiser Vacancy
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY