Job LocationChateau Margot Warehouse and Sales Center
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
1. Commercial Driver's License.
2. At least 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
3. Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
4. Ability to manage inventory
5. Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
6. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
7. Team player
8. Good time-management skills
9. Great interpersonal and communication skills
10. Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
1. Analyze shipment logs
2. Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
3. Track inventory levels
4. Order new supplies in a timely manner
5. Constantly work to improve processes
6. Make suggestions for productivity improvements
7. Optimize employee workflow
8. Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
9. Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
10. Communicate and collaborate with other team members
11. Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
12. Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
13. Conduct distribution exercises.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Metro Office & Computer Supplies. 127 'A' Quamina Street, South Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY