Job LocationQueens Atlantic Industrial Estate, Ruimveldt, Georgetown, Guyana.
TIMES MEDIA GROUP is seeking a highly energetic, engageable and committed individual to join its sales and marketing team.
The suitable candidate should have the following:
- A minimum of five CXC's including English Language and Mathematics and at least five years of experience in related field OR
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university and one to two years experience in related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have basic knowledge of MS-Office Package
- Establish new clients and maintain client relationship
- Should be able to perform in deadlines
- To identify potential customers and organise site visits
- To prepare quotations
The ideal candidate should:
- Innovative in the approach to selling
- Sound customer relations
- Keep aware of changes in the marketplace
- Maintain a specific call pattern
- Should be an energetic and aggressive market oriented person with good communication skills
Send application to:
The Human Resource Supervisor
Queens Atlantic Industrial Estate
Industrial Site, Ruimveldt
Closing date for applications is May 23, 2019.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY