Customer Service Representative/Cashier
Job LocationHarbour Bridge Mall, East Bank Demerara
As a Customer Service Representative, you will essentially serve as the 'face' of the company offering superior service to customers. This position requires a high level of patience, gentle speech, genuine care and concern for others, and a postive attitude with a warm smile.
*Please do not apply if your personality does not fit the description above as the job truly requires a warm, friendly personality on a daily basis.
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2) CXC passes in Maths and English of grade 2 or higher.
3) Prior experience as a cashier is an asset.
4) Must be self motivated and a great team player.
• Warmly and professionally answering inbound calls, assisting customers with telephone inquiries and directing the calls to the appropriate team member as necessary.
• Resolving customer complaints via phone, email, or social media. Attempting to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation of orders.
• Keeping track of monies set aside whether it's for refund, contract employee payment, etc.
• Ensuring that all monies for refund and contract employess are recorded
• Actively participating in and planning of marketing events and community outreach for the company to reach and acquire new customers.
• Informing customers of any deals and promotions that may be occuring.
• Handling of money will be required.
• Offering friendly and patient assistance to in office customers and online customers. This includes providing quotations to customers both in store and online.
• Writing payment information on the quote slips and collecting pertinent information such as email addresses and phone numbers from all customers.
Will be discussed during the interview.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY