Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax, Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown
The Bond Clerk is responsible for all aspects of the receiving and distribution process.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- At least one year experience in a similar position.
Pack, move and pull incoming and outgoing goods.
- Direct and work alongside Porters to ensure smooth running of assigned bond area.
- Complete transfer requested by departments on store to bond requisition and ensure all goods are being delivered to respective departments in good condition.
- Unpack and examine incoming goods and record overages, shortages and damaged items to the Bond Supervisor or Department Supervisor.
- Assist with bar-coding of all incoming items.
- Assist in the preparation of merchandise for the sales floor (i.e. hangers’ bar code, price tag).
- Ensure bond is packed and items correspond with correct barcode and style numbers.
- Identify slow moving items in the Warehouse to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Ensure bond is in order and tidy.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY