Job LocationLot 27 Hadfield Street, Georgetown, Guyana
The Financial Manager performs financial analysis and reporting to management as needed, generates financial reports and statements for review and coordinates with the finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
Extensive knowledge of accounting, Rules and regulation, Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial Software, General Math Skills.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Recording payroll expenses in QuickBooks and apportioning payroll cost as appropriate to the client's Unit.
- Identifying charges, recording, disputing and reconciling appropriately all relevant accounts.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staffs by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY