Training and Development Officer- Training and Development Unit, Human Resource Management Department
Job LocationGeorgetown (Headquarters)
Deadline: Sunday, September 23, 2018
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be subject to a background check for confirmation.
The incumbent will be responsible for formulating teaching outlines in conformance with selected instructional methods, while assessing training needs in consultation with managerial and supervisory personnel, reviewing their requests for specialised training and evaluating reports from previous training programmes to ensure that the department has the required skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public/Business Management, Communication or any other equivalent qualification with a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience in Training & Development.
- In-depth knowledge of human resource management and development.
- Knowledge of Tax Acts and Regulations of Guyana.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including leadership, written and oral communication, a passion for continuous learning, creativity, analytical and organisational skills.
- High level of Integrity.
- Ability to lead, motivate staff and be an innovative team player.
- Ability to manage conflict positively and constructively.
- Formulating teaching outlines in conformance with selected instructional method.
- Designing and Conducting Training Programmes for the Organisation.
- Preparing curriculum plan in collaboration with departmental heads, for approval by senior management.
- Developing basic, specialised and induction training programmes for the authority’s staff.
- Assessing training needs in consultation with managerial and supervisory personnel, reviewing their requests for specialised training and evaluating reports from previous training programmes to ensure that the department has the required skills.
- Reviewing Performance Appraisal Reports to identify performance gaps for Staff.
- Providing logistical support for training programmes including training materials, stationery and audiovisual equipment.
- Evaluating training programmes and reports on problems identified during exercises for enhancing other programmes.
- Maintaining the training catalogue containing employees’ information, training completed and future training programmes.
- RS: 7 Level
- Medical & Life Insurance
Applications with detailed CV should be submitted to:
Human Resource Management Department
Guyana Revenue Authority
200-201 Camp Street
email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY