Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
The Laboratory Assistant works under the supervision of the Laboratory Coordinator in supporting the work of lecturers and their students to ensure that they:
- make the best use of the time spent in the laboratory;
- use equipment safely;
- accurately record the results of their work.
At least Seven (7) subjects CXC inclusive of science subjects
. Ability to analyze and pay attention to detail as well as organizational skills
. An understanding of measurements and basic mathematical calculations
. Candidates with prior work experience would be preferred, however, persons with no experience can also apply
The key functions include but are not limited to:
- Under direction prepare solutions, stains and media for general use.
- Set out equipment and materials for classroom/department use.
- Assist teaching staff with enforcement of safety measures.
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are understood and followed correctly.
- Assist with stocktaking of equipment/materials.
To be discussed at interview
Lot 2442 Providence East Bank Demerara
Telephone #: 592-265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY