1 Female Marketing Assistant
Job LocationGUIANA HOLDING INC (Superbet)
Will be provided at interview.
1. A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC from Grades 1-3, including Mathematics and English
2. A Diploma in Marketing or Business Management from a recognised University.
3. Must be computer literate.
4. Atleast one (1) year working experience in the field of marketing with a recognised organisation or company.
5. Must be customer oriented.
6. Must be a fluent speaker, must be able to work with little or no supervision and must have great knowledge about our products and service.
7. Can function in a dynamic team enviroment and must be able to multi task.
8. Must have a valid Driver's Licence.
9. Ages 21 to 30.
1. To oversee and start up all marketing activities and report to the marketing manager.
2. To be responsible and managen all aspect of preperation materal for the graphic designer.
3. To be responsible for developing and maintaining all marketing files ensuring they are kept up to date.
4. To assist with distribution of marketing material and oversee placement of branding at various Superbet locations.
5. To assist the marketing manager with market research, development of the commercial plan and other managerial duties.
6. To play an active role in overseeing the updating and developing of all digital media, including the content of Superbet website and social media pages.
An attractive reumeration package is being offered inclusive of incentive and medical.
Interested persons possessing the relevant qualifications should send their application and Curriculum Vitae to:
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR drop off to The Human Resource Officer, Superbet 72 Barrack Street Kingston, Georgetown.
NB: Only short listed applicant will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY