GRAPHIC DESIGNER / LAYOUT ARTIST/ TYPIST
Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
Purpose: A talented Graphic Designer who will provide creative designs and meet customer service requirements for the needs of the paying customer in a fast paced environment.
Required Education /Qualification/Experience:
· Must have excellent working knowledge in the relevant graphic designing software programmes – Corel Draw 18, Photoshop
and Microsoft Office Programmes.
· A Diploma in Information Technology / Graphic Designing
· A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC including Mathematics and English Language
· A minimum of three to five years paid experience in a similar or related field
· Must have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
Primary Job Functions and Responsibilities:
· Must be very creative and have knowledge of current trends
· Ability to meet timelines and positively react to unexpected schedule changes from the paying customer
· On demand print environment
· Multitasking and time management skills to meet deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
· Be a team leader
We offer a competitive Salary.
Send Applications or Apply to:
Executive Office Services: Lot 82 Albert Street, Bourda, Georgetown
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY