Job Location92 Middle Street, Georgetown
Do you have experience in a supervisory position? Are you a team player?
Then join us! We are looking for OPERATIONS SUPERVISORS who can join our team.
The OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR is responsible for managing and developing a team of assigned representatives to meet and exceed performance, quality and customer and client satisfaction by providing them with guidance and support.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service/relations oriented organization
- Knowledge of market research in the BPO industry
- BPO call center experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service principles and customer service metrics
- Knowledge of customer best practice and standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-oriented approach
- Support, motivate, evaluate and develop call center representatives.
- Coordinate and conduct coaching on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Monitor representative’s performance to give feedback and coaching.
- Evaluate staff training needs and ensure that employees have appropriate training to complete tasks.
- Help the team to understand performance metrics and provide real-time support to representatives who experience difficulties with customers.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Manage by call center reports and data.
Competitive compensation offered.
Workdays & Hours
Shifts are flexible starting 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST*, Mon-Sun.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via email@example.com, via telephone 226-2532/34 or at our Main Office - 92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY