Senior Human Resources Clerk
Job LocationPlantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown
The Senior Human Resources Clerk contributes to the accomplishment of human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Diploma/Degree Human Resources Management or related field.
Experience: Minimum Three (3) years similar experience at an established Organization
- Basic understanding of human resource functions.
- Knowledge of all related computer applications.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
The position shall cover the following areas:
- Provide administrative support, assist with the recruitment process, personnel administration, compensation and benefits management, training and development, performance management and communications related to each assigned function.
- Supervise the roles and functions of all junior HR staff and assist with departmental research.
- Perform personnel work to include the preparation of service contracts and their timely renewal, the identification of entitlements and their processing as well as the maintenance of all personnel files, records and filing;
- Prepare documentation for the interview panel for final recruitment of middle management and senior staff; Assist in providing guidance to staff on personnel related issues, rules and procedures.
- Maintain source materials in personnel records and/or related files, process applications for middle management and senior staff.
- Review and approve employees within People’s Pay software.
- Create and implement policies when needs arise.
- Prepare Monthly Reports.
- Verify payroll.
- Verify employees inputted into People’s pay software.
- Administer and maintain programs, procedures and plans according to HR policies and provide assistance to personnel on various HR-related issues.
- Planning of staff parties and special events.
- Recommend the hiring of new employees, transfers, promotions, salary actions, terminations, performance management and budget recommendations.
- Monitor and comply with personnel record keeping procedure, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established guidelines.
- Preparing offices for Managers.
- Research information required to manage assignments including reviewing relevant policies and current practices for the purpose of ensuring compliance with local labour laws.
- Support the Human Resources Director and other departmental staff.
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Application deadline: December 7, 2019
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY