Job LocationTriumph, East Coast Demerara
Project Engineer will be responsible for the construction and execution of various projects undertaken at B&J Civil Works.
- Bsc in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Experience or qualifications in Project Management would be an asset
- Must be fully competent in AutoCAD
- Has work experience in concrete engineering, design and construction
- Prepare and complete field level assessment analysis sheets
- Detail work activities to Project Supervisor
- Ensure construction is done to required specifications
- Resource calculation, forecasting, and costing
- Ensure project is completed within project timelines
- Prepare budget estimates for subcontractors
- Ensure subcontractor performance is within contract specifications
- Prepare and implement risk analysis mitigation measures
- Ensure that works are executed in accordance with quality control system
Applicants are asked to address applications to
- General Manager, B&J Civil Works, 135- 137 Section 'A' Triumph, East Coast Demerara at email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY