Job LocationGiftland Mall, Plantation Turkeyen, Georgetown
The Treasurer is responsible for collecting cash and balancing Cashiers at the end of each day. The incumbent must be confidential and professional at all times and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Experience in the retail industry not necessary, but would be an asset
- Knowledge using an accounting software.
- Collect all monies from sales and receivables on a daily basis.
- Balance all registers on a daily basis.
- Prepare deposits on a daily basis.
- Filing receivables bills on a daily basis.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY